Caterpillar core exercise
Often times when I am dancing, I come up with a new (to me) exercise. Yesterday was one of those times.
Caterpillar core exercise:
- Start in a plank position.
- Twist your body from side to side.
- Keeping your back flat, walk your feet (take very small steps) in towards your hands as you continue to twist from side to side.
- Walk your feet back out. Again, take small steps and keep your shoulders over your hands. Don’t forget to keep twisting!
- Once your legs are straight, continue to twist as you move your feet back so your arms extend out in front of you.
- Return to the starting position and repeat over and over for as many repetitions as you can!
but you can get the idea!